We are capable to propose a two 1 night visit to Gopeng for Perak from Saturday, Sept 8th through Sunday, Sept. 2010 9th. Our company is willing to lead the visit to Gopeng through this decade. This kind of trip is perfect for those who interested to experience about having the outdoor and outdoor recreation. Drawing on the diverse backgrounds, we developed a proposal that guarantees to create a Recreation trip for MSU college student including outsider's. We would like to create an opportunity intended for our MSU students to measure the recreation in Malaysia especially to understand the unique from the place and attraction spots in Gopeng perak. Especially, we discuss a passion for pupil that we wants to share.
These kinds of trips to objective, pertaining to MSU college student and especially achievable student signup at administration and Technology University. We proposal this trip for new student since to understanding hospitality and tourism in Malaysia. Scholar enters for this course after spm or stpm, some student knows about industry, a few not. From this trip, college student will know regarding basic industry needs.
And yet another thing, student learn practically about hospitality and tourism industry. It's providing new encounter going out with new friends. This kind of a opportunity pupil adopt with new research life. This kind of help student bring out pertaining to continues study for complete course functions.
Saturday almost 8 September 2012
* 07. 30 am: Gathering for MSU ( Registration, breakfast) * '08. 30am: starting from MSU
* 10. 30am: RnR tapah
* 14. 30am-01. 00pm: Arrived at Kellie's Castle ( visiting) 5. 1 . 00pm- 02. 00pm: Arrive at GuaTempurung
5. 2 . 00pm-03. 00pm: Lunch break provided. Rest and solat
* 03. 00pm-04. 40pm: 100minutes Give Exploration
* 05. 00pm-05. 30pm: Checking at Homestay at Gopeng
* 5. 30pm-07. 00: Preparation intended for BBQ
* 08. 00pm-11. 00pm: BBQ & Activity ( Telematch)
* 10. 00pm: Distribute
Sunday 09 September 2012
5. 07. 30am: Gathering ( Briefings and Breakfast provided) * 08. 30am вЂ“ 10. 00am: Arrive at Sungkai, Wildlife Conservation Centre * 10. 00am вЂ“ 14. 30am: Travel at Animals Conservation Centre * 10. 30am вЂ“ 12. 00pm: Arrive at Sungai Klah
* doze. 00pm вЂ“ 02. 00pm: Lunch and Zuhur plea at Pekan Sg Klah * 02. 00pm вЂ“ 04. 00pm: Activities in Taman Rekreasi Air Panas (TRAP) Sg Klah 5. 4. 00pm: Departure via Sungai khah * six. 00pm: Attained MSU.
Uniqueness of place
Forthy miles south of ipoh along jalan rajadura Dr . Nazrin Sha ( jalan Gopeng ), which leads to Batu Gajah, stand Kellie. s i9000 Castle. Bill Kellie Johnson, an English rubberized planter, entrusted this Moorish style mansion in 1915. In the middle of its construction, this individual left to get England in which he died in 1926 plus the mansion was never completed. It is believed that it offers hidden areas and a secret tube.
Believed to include existed seeing that early 8000 B. C., Gua Tempurung is probably the greatest natural limestone structure in Malaysia. Check out Perak's best-kept secret, the Tempurung Souterrain. One of the most majestic white marble and limestone towers in Malaysia. Obscured within the lourd structure is definitely an elaborate system of caves filled with several combed sizes. Known to the locals while Gua Tempurung, the identity conjures pictures of puzzle and interest that assures a glance into its profound and dark secrets. That comprises of five huge domes with ceiling resembling coconut shells. Each of these domes have different calcium composition and marbled that exist in differing temperatures and water levels. These kinds of caves happen to be famous for it is breathtaking gallery of stalagmites, stalactites and other amazing rock and roll formations which can be superb speleological wonders, identified only through this part of the community. There are various tours into the...
References: * Homestay Teratak D' Rawo Tel: 0125263346/ 0195915010
* Gua Tempurung Tel: 05-318 8555
* Taman rekreasi atmosphere panas Tel: 05- 441 4493
* Wildlife conservation centre Tel: 05-438 9482
* Kellie's Fort Tel: 05- 365 1336
* Scholar career expansion ( Tour bus MSU)
Homestay Teratak D'rawo
Animals conservation centre